Keaco distributes IPG BD-1 sequencing tapes that are used for sequential taping / bandoliering of axial electronic components. IPG’s BD-1sequencing tape is a high strength rope fiber flat back paper tape with a pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Provides machine direction strength not inherent in conventional flat back paper
- Excellent edge tear resistance
- Low elongation
- Controlled unwind
- Good adhesion and shear properties
- Excellent stain resistance
- Excellent mass to mass adhesion
- Good aging properties
- White 180 yard pancake rolls in stock
- Available in blue when custom ordered
- Available in 1000, 2000, 3520 and 5000 yard spools when custom ordered
- Other types of IPG brand tapes are available upon request
For more details about IPG BD-1 sequencing tape please (click below).